Most of our colour selections are available to view on our 'Portfolio' page by clicking HERE
When choosing your colours, we will make available to you the selection of colours you can choose from. Please feel free to call us on 0412 699 841 to discuss your colour options and possible colour themes you would like to use with your special arrangement.
Many colours are available.
Disclaimer: Please note that colours shown on this website will vary in contrast when viewed on different computers, laptops, tablets or mobile phones.
Most of our frame selections are available to view on our 'Portfolio' page by clicking HERE.
Many different types of frames are available and can be discussed when you enquire or create your design.
For more information about frames please call 0412 699 841.
Many Frame types are available.
Disclaimer: Please note that colours shown on this webiste will vary in contrast when viewed on different computers, laptops, tablets or mobile phones.
Care Instructions for your floral arrangement.
How to look after them until you can get them to us.
• Take care with your flowers during day/ night of your special day keeping them out of the direct heat if possible.
• Remember to place them down, not dropping them. It will protect them from breakages, especially lilies.
• At the end of the day, if possible, place them back in the box they were delivered in.
• Keep them in the coolest place in your home, the laundry or shower recess is often the best place.
• You can slightly mist them with water or place some wet paper over them.
• DO NOT place them in the fridge, fruit and vegetables cause them to rot, and the element in the fridge can sometimes burn the flowers.
• DO NOT place them in plastic bags - that can cause them to rot as well.
• DO NOT put them in the freezer. That will cause them to go slimy and transparent when they thaw out.
• You can put natural stemmed bouquets or single flowers into a vase of water if you wish, take care not to put the ribbon into the water.
• The fresher the flowers and the better the condition they are returned in, the better the flowers look in the finished product.
• We do sometimes get flowers that are quite old and can be salvaged, so if you are concerned about the age of the flowers, please contact us by clicking HERE or call 0412 699 841 to see what we can do for you.
• Most flowers CAN BE preserved. If you're not sure, make an inquiry to get some help.
• Any questions will be answered within 24 hours normally.
Keeping your special memories forever
GiftVouchers Are now available.
To enquire about Gift Vouchers or
to place an order please click HERE or
call 0412 699 841 during trading hours.
We now accept Cash
and Direct Debit.